Artist grants for multidisciplinary art
01.03.2013 - 02.04.2013
Applications postmarked on the last day will be accepted.
Each year the Arts Promotion Centre Finland awards five-year, three-year, one-year and half-year artist grants to professional artists.
The grants are intended for professional and long-term artistic work.
- Each year the Arts Promotion Centre Finland awards two five-year, two three-year and one-year artist grants. The one-year artist grants can also be awarded as two half-year grants.
- The amount of the grant is 1 626,99 euros/month, as of 1st of April 2013 the amount is 1 649,77 euros/mont.
- The grant includes statutory pension and accident insurance from the Farmers’ Social Insurance Institution Mela.
- The grant is paid monthly beginning in January.
Factors that may influence the decision include
- the applicant’s prior work experience as an artist
- a work plan covering the entire grant period.
The recipient of the grant is required to
- take a leave of absence from his/her regular employment
- submit after the end of the grant period a clarification in writing of how the grant funds were spent
- take out pension and accident insurance. These insurance policies must be applied for within three months of the start of the grant period. Applications should be submitted to the Farmers' Social Insurance Institution Mela. Further information: www.mela.fi
Notification of decision
All applicants shall be notified of the decision by September.
tel. +358 295 330 700