Special subsidies for architecture
01.10.2012 - 31.10.2012
Applications postmarked on the last day will be accepted.
The National Council for Architecture grants special subsidies for communities, such as associations, foundations, co-operatives and companies.
The subsidies are intended for projects that promote architecture.
The subsidies may be awarded for
- organising exhibitions and events
- implementing architectural programmes
- promoting education and awareness of architecture
- international cooperation
- development projects in accordance with the State architecture policy
The amount of the subsidies on typically between 3 000 and 15 000 euros.
The subsidies cover only part of the total funding of a project and cannot cover the full sum.
The application should include
- the project plan and cost estimate
- the community’s annual report and financial statements.
Factors that may influence the decision include the project’s
- content and objectives
- total budget, including other funding
- artistic merits
- regional significance and general impact
The recipient of the subsidy is required to
- implement the project during the next calendar year
- submit before the grant period a clarification in writing of how the grant funds will be spent
Notification of decision
All applicants shall be notified of the decision in January.
tel. 0295 330 700