01.10.2013 - 31.10.2013
Applications postmarked on the last day will be accepted.
The Arts Promotion Centre Finland grants artist-in-residence subsidies for communities, such as associations, foundations, co-operatives and companies.
Artist-in-residence subsidies are intended for covering the establishment and operation costs of artist-in-residences programmes.
The amount of the subsidies on typically between 2 000 and 35 000 euros. Larger subsidies are available only for HIAP ry in Helsinki. The subsidies cover only part of the total funding of a project and cannot cover the full sum.
The application should include
- the project plan and cost estimate
- the community’s annual report and financial statements.
Factors that may influence the decision include the project’s
- content and objectives
- total budget, including other funding
- artistic merits
- regional significance and general impact
The recipient of the subsidy is required to
- use the subsidy during the next calendar year
- submit before the grant period a clarification in writing of how the grant funds will be spent
Notification of decision
All applicants shall be notified of the decision in January.
tel. +358 295 330 700, firstname.lastname@example.org