Operational subsidies for circus art
01.10.2013 - 31.10.2013
Applications postmarked on the last day will be accepted.
The National Council for Circus Art grants operational subsidies for communities, such as associations, foundations, co-operatives and companies on the recommendation of the Expert Group for Circus Art.
For the operations of professional organisations in circus arts that do not receive state subsidies by virtue of the Act on the Financing of Education and Culture.
The amount of the subsidies is typically between 8 000 and 120 000 euros.
The subsidies cover only part of the total funding of a project and cannot cover the full sum.
All relevant matters should be included in the application form, using appendices for additional information. The application should also include
- the community’s annual report and financial statements
- the action plan and budget for the year ahead
- the names of the members of the board
Factors that may influence the decision include the applicant’s previous activities, as well as the
- content and objectives
- quality and scope
- total budget, including other funding
- regional significance and general impact
The recipient of the subsidy is required to
- use the subsidy during the next calendar year
- submit before the grant period a clarification in writing of how the grant funds will be spent
Notification of decision
All applicants shall be notified of the decision in January.
tel. 0295 330 700, email@example.com