Special subsidies for dance
01.10.2013 - 31.10.2013
Applications postmarked on the last day will be accepted.
The National Council for Dance grants special subsidies for communities, such as associations, foundations, co-operatives and companies.
The subsidies are intended for projects that promote dance art and culture, such as for
- covering the costs of preparing dance performances
- amateur dance projects under the direction of professional artists
- organising small-scale events
- projects related to training (seminars, courses, etc.)
- covering the costs of presenting dance art and publication costs
The amount of the subsidies on typically between 3 000 and 15 000 euros.
The subsidies cover only part of the total funding of a project and cannot cover the full sum.
All relevant matters should be included in the application form, using appendices for additional information. The application should also include
- the community’s annual report and financial statements
- the project plan and cost estimate.
Factors that may influence the decision include the applicant’s previous activities, as well as the project’s
- content and objectives
- total budget, including other funding
- artistic merits
- regional significance and general impact
- Subsidies are not granted to professional theatres that receive state subsidies by virtue of the Act on the Financing of Education and Culture.
- The recipient of the subsidy is required to implement the project during the next calendar year
- A clarification in writing of how the grant funds will be spent must be submitted before the grant period
Notification of decision
All applicants shall be notified of the decision in January.
tel. 0295 330 700, email@example.com