Taike has an impact
We are building a pluralistic, sustainable and democratic society through art and culture. We want Finland to be a country of art.
Our impact goals are:
- To enable artists to earn a living through their artistic work
- To enable artists to have a wide range of opportunities to work in different parts of Finland
- To enable the arts sector to regenerate while maintaining high-quality and sustainable activities
- To enable society to utilise extensively the expertise of artists
- To enable the engagement of the Finnish art sector with high-quality and impactful international networks
Taike has an impact through our expert services, development programmes and projects. In addition, we act as an expert for decision makers and give statements and opinions.
The Central Arts Council serves as an advisory body to the Ministry of Education and Culture in policymaking regarding the arts.