Online services for communities
How to apply
All Taike subsidies can be applied for electronically using our e-services. Please note that our e-services cannot be accessed on mobile devices.
Read the call for applications carefully before filling in an application. The call for applications includes details about the terms, application period and what attachments to include with your application.
The connection will time out automatically after 30 minutes if the service is not used. Remember to save your work regularly. All information that you have saved will be retained despite the connection timeout.
Taike's online services work best with the following browser versions:
- Mozilla Firefox, version 52 or later
- Google Chrome, version 70 or later
- Edge Chromium
To access our e-services, your community must have a valid Business ID.
When logging in, the representative of the community must select “Yhteisön puolesta asiointi” (Act on behalf of a community) and then authenticate using Suomi.fi e-identification. To log in you will need eBanking identifiers, a mobile certificate or an electronic ID card. When logging in, select the community you are representing.
To log in to Taike’s e-services on behalf of a community, the representative will need a mandate that can be granted and managed using the Suomi.fi e-Authorization service. Before authorising a person to act on behalf of the community, refer to the guidelines under Information on e-Authorizations. Keep in mind that the person granting the mandate is responsible for ensuring that e-Authorizations are up to date.
If a company, association or some other organisation cannot independently grant mandates in Suomi.fi e-Authorizations, an authority can register the mandates on the basis of a mandate application.
Types of mandates
There are three types of mandates by which an authorised person can represent a community on Taike’s online services:
- Valtionavustusten hakemisen valmistelu (Preparing applications for state subsidies): This type of mandate entitles the authorised person or their delegate to prepare applications for state subsidies.
- Valtionavustusten hakeminen (Applying for state subsidies): This type of mandate entitles the authorised person or their delegate to prepare applications for state subsidies and take other actions related to subsidies, submit applications for processing and cancel applications.
- Valtionavustusten hakeminen ja tietojen hallinnointi (Applying for state subsidies and managing information): This type of mandate entitles the authorised person or their delegate to prepare applications for state subsidies and take other actions related to subsidies, submit applications for processing and manage information related to the authorising party.